Very nice picture Jakob. Paw Pawlikes it.
you know i love blooody things so i have always loved this picture!
Wow, how old was your Ant when this was drawn? alot of detail, way cool! Perfect for the season, should be framed!
Jeez, thats scary. Jade
yeah... sorry to scare anyone... HA. I was a highly disturbed child and i turned out fine, right? ha. That's sweet of you to post this Jake.
by the way tara.. I was 12 when i did this.
JakobI love your blog. You sure kmow how to spell alot of words. I love you.Mawmaw
Post a Comment
you will find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Very nice picture Jakob. Paw Paw
likes it.
you know i love blooody things so i have always loved this picture!
Wow, how old was your Ant when this was drawn? alot of detail, way cool! Perfect for the season, should be framed!
Jeez, thats scary. Jade
yeah... sorry to scare anyone... HA. I was a highly disturbed child and i turned out fine, right? ha. That's sweet of you to post this Jake.
by the way tara.. I was 12 when i did this.
Jakob
I love your blog. You sure kmow how to spell alot of words.
I love you.
Mawmaw
Post a Comment